I can not believe that Christmas is already over.
I enjoyed these cozy, warm and peaceful days so much.
And I enjoyed this wonderful kind of Swedish Christmas Eve dinner we shared with the family at ours:
- prawns with sour cream and dill on pumpernickel
- beetroot gravadlax with a honey mustard dip
- swedish meatballs in creamy sauce
- potato gratin with anchovies and a zwieback topping
- berry tart with sweet cream and meringue pieces
We also had wine, water, hot sweet and spicy apple juice with or without calvados and of course coffee.
And finally a piece of the traditional christmas cake we made in early November. It tastes like pure Christmas.
That is why I enjoy another piece right now.
I hope all of you had a wonderful time, too!